Camden Council - Information request (FOI/EIR) - Housing and adult social care

Our reference: 21026096

Dear Mr. Harvey

Re: Freedom of Information Act 2000

Further to your email, received on 2 August 2017, we are pleased to enclose the following information.

We hope that the information is useful to you.

Please note the information is still covered by copyright legislation. You are not authorised to re-use this information for commercial or research purposes as defined by the Re-Use of Public Sector Regulations 2005. If you do wish to re-use this information please contact the Information Access Team, Legal Services/ Second Floor, Camden Town Hall, Judd Street, London WC1H 9JE, who will assess your request. 

If you are unhappy with any aspect of the way in that your request has been processed then you have the right to issue a complaint. If you wish to issue a complaint, please set out in writing your grounds of appeal (within 2 months of this correspondence) and send it to: Access to Information Team, Legal Services, Camden Town Hall, Judd Street, London, WC1H 9LP and your complaint will be administered through our Internal Review procedure.
If you are still not satisfied following the Internal Review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They can be contacted at: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 01625 545 700

Yours sincerely

Stephen Carter
Information and Records Management Officer

Email: [email address]
Phone: 0207 974 4372