<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//Dtd HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
Information request (FOI/EIR) - Housing and adult social care - Ref. 21026096
Any other name you may be known by
No address provided (Email Only)
Phone - weekends
Phone - evenings
Information request details
Freedom of Information Act 2000
The number of Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board Members
• The number that has a social work qualification and are currently registered
with the HCPC
• Whether the Director of Adult Social Services has a social work qualification and
is currently registered with the HCPC
• Is The Principal Social Worker a board member
• The gender split of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
• The ethnicity split as defined by UK Census categories of the Adult Social Care
(Social Services) Board.
Where you do not operate an adult social care board I would like for the above
questions to be applied to the senior management team that delivers adult social
care functions and report to the Director of Social Service (DASS) or whoever
fulfils this statutory role (if defined by a different name in your authority).
Further in the absence of a formal Adults Social Care Board can you advise
whether the PSW forms part if the senior management team as defined above.
Summary of request
Requesting information on Social Work Leadership and Diversity on senior management board
About this form
Camden Town Hall
London WC1H 9JE
Housing and adult social care - Information requests
Kuldip Raiyat (CAMKR030)
Submitted on 03/08/2017 15:24
Information request (FOI/EIR) - Housing and adult social care