Thank you for your email request of 11 August 2015 under the Freedom of
Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (“FOISA”) to Disclosure Scotland in which you
asked questions about the the organisations use Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) or
any Oracle ERP software? Our responses to each of your questions are as follows:
1. Does the organisation use Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) or any
Oracle ERP software? How many users are using EBS?
Yes, Oracle E-Business Suite of which there are 10 users.
2. Which version of Oracle EBS are you currently using (e.g 11.5.10,
11i, R12.1.3, R12.2 ETC )?
R12.1.1 with Accounts Receivable at R12.1.3
3. When was your last upgrade completed?
4. When are you planning your next upgrade/patching project and to
what version will you be upgrading?
Our IT services are outsourced to BT. They are responsible for upgrading and
patching. Disclosure Scotland does not hold this information.
5. Do you currently outsource your Oracle EBS upgrade / patching
projects/services and to which supplier (Oracle Partner)?
All of the support and maintenance for our line of business applications is provided
through a single agreement with BT Plc. This includes the patching of all technology
6. What is the value of the contract and when does the contract
Disclosure Scotland does not have this information as the cost is included as part of
BT’s overall service charge and not broken down by software type. We also do not
hold details on expiry dates.
7. Who is the person responsible for the Oracle EBS system - please
provide full name, title and contact information (if possible)
The contact for all of our commercial arrangements is Leanne Wilson [email address]
8. What are you running on the EBS? (e.g Finance? HR? Payroll? ETC)
Finance - Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Sub Ledger Accounting
(XLA) which use other shared components.
9. If you are not use the Oracle E-Business Suite please could you advise what
software you are using? (e.g SAP, Agresso, JD Edwards, Microsoft…ETC)
10. Which Tender portal does your organisation use?
Public Contracts Scotland
11. When is the Oracle support and Maintenance licence due for renewal and what
was the value of the last invoice?
Not applicable see answer to question 6
Your right to request a review
If you are unhappy with this response to your FOI request, you may ask us to carry out an
internal review of the response, by writing to Norman Egan, Chief Executive, Disclosure
[email address]. Your review request should explain why you
are dissatisfied with this response, and should be made within 40 working days from the
date when you received this letter. We will complete the review and tell you the result, within
20 working days from the date when we receive your review request.
If you are not satisfied with the result of the review, you then have the right to appeal to the
Scottish Information Commissioner. More detailed information on your rights is available on
the Commissioner’s website at: www.itspublicknowledge.info.