Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
2664_18 Property, building and infrastructure advice and management services:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Many thanks for your below email.
I write to acknowledge receipt of your FOI request.
Your reference number is 2021.07.
PA to Directorate
t: 0116 294 4136 | e: [email address] | w: espo.org
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1ES
Please find attached a response to your recent freedom of information
Personal Assistant to Kristian Smith, Director
' 0116 265 7931 |8 [email address] |w: espo.org
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester LE19 1ES
cid:image002.png@01D38AF0.CF11A2E0 cid:image003.png@01D38AF0.CF11A2E0 cid:image004.png@01D38AF0.CF11A2E0 cid:image005.png@01D38AF0.CF11A2E0
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received the email in error please notify the sender and
delete the email and any attachments. Any views expressed are the author's
own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Eastern Shires Purchasing
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now