This is an HTML version of an attachment to the Freedom of Information request 'Closurse of Independent Living Fund'.

Frank Black


Dear Frank Black,

Freedom Of Information Act 2000 - Information Request 10135
Dudley MBC - Closure of Independent Living Fund

Your request for information received on
09/09/2014 has now been considered and the information requested is enclosed.

If you have any queries or concerns then please contact me.

If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a comment or complaint, or request a review of the decision, you should write to the Freedom of Information Officer at Dudley MBC, The Council House, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 1HF, telephone 0300 555 2345, e-mail This can also be done online at:

Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by Dudley MBC.

The Information Commissioner may be contacted at:

Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Telephone: 01625 545 700

Most of the information that we provide in response to Freedom of Information Act 2000 requests will be subject to copyright protection. In most cases the copyright will be owned by Dudley MBC. The copyright in other information may be owned by another person or organisation, as indicated in the information itself. You are free to use any information supplied for your own use, including for non-commercial research purposes. The information may also be used for the purposes of news reporting. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.

For information where the copyright is owned by the Council
details of the conditions on re-use can be found on our website at

For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Rice
Quality & Complaints Manager