Dear University of Warwick,
I would like to know about the update (2022-2023) of admission statistics for the course MORSE/MMORSE in Warwick including:
1. Number of applicants 2022-2023
2. Number of offers/offer rate % 2022-2023
3. Number of acceptance/acceptance rate % 2022-2023
4. % of offer holders having A* in A-level Mathematics 2022-2023
5. % of offer holders having A* in A-level Further Maths 2022-2023
6. Number of A*/As on average the offer holders have in A-level 2022-2023
7. Number of A*/As on average the offer holders have in their GCSEs 2022-2023
8. (If possible) average IELTS score of offer holders 2022-2023
Thank you very much!
Thank you for your email to [University of Warwick request email] which has been
received by the University's Legal and Compliance Services team.
We endeavour to respond to Freedom of Information requests within 20
working days and to data subject rights requests within one month.
In the meantime, for general advice relating to freedom of information
and data protection, you may find our webpages to be helpful.
1. mailto:[University of Warwick request email]
mailto:[University of Warwick request email]
Thank you for your email dated 15 June 2023 requesting information from
the University of Warwick under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
2000. Please find attached the University’s response.
Legal and Compliance Services
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now