Strategic Planning and Transportation Transport Planning & Development
020 3045 5883
17 March 2014
firstname.lastname@example.orgThe person dealing with this
Thank you for your request for information received on 31 January 2014 concerning
1. What percentage of your borough's total road kilometres consists of fully, hard
segregated cycle routes?
2. How many total kilometres of fully, hard segregated cycle routes does this equate
3. Since the 6th of May 2010, how much money in pounds sterling has been spent
from your borough's transport budget on creating further fully, hard segregated cycle
4. In relation to the above question, what percentage of your total transport spend
within your borough for the named period did this constitute?
5. For the period between the 1st of April 2014 and the 31st of March 2015, how
much total money in pounds sterling from your borough's transport budget has been
or will be allocated to creating further fully, hard segregated cycle routes?
6. For the period mentioned in question 5, what percentage of your borough's
transport budget does this constitute?
7. What percentage of road kilometres under your sole control are 20mph roads?
8. Aside from the above mentioned, what other initiatives is your borough
undertaking to improve the safety of cyclists on roads under your authority?.
This request is being handled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I can confirm that the information requested that is held by London Borough of
Bexley is attached in the form of a spreadsheet, as you requested.
If you are considering making use of this information, please consider whether the
Reuse of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 apply. Details of these
regulations are available on Bexley Council's website at this address,
If you have any questions, please contact me on 020 3045 5883 or
If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled, you
can make a complaint and request a review by writing to:
Complaint and Freedom of Information Officer
London Borough of Bexley
Or by email to email@example.com
You also have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone 0303 123 1133/01625 545 745www.ico.gov.uk
Martin Able Transport Planning & Development Manager