Workforce Development Information
Chris Sharman made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to St John Rigby Catholic Sixth Form College
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear St John Rigby Catholic Sixth Form College,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
Please can you provide information on the following:
1. Does your organisation use a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee / staff training?
2. If no, are there ongoing plans to purchase a Learning Management System and e-learning provision for employee training in the near future?
3. If yes, what is the name of the Learning Management System (product name) and which company is it purchased from?
4. Provide brief information of the current e-learning courses that are used in employee training.
5. Who provides the e-learning courses that are used in employee training?
6. Provide the development themes of the eLearning courses that are used in employee training (i.e. Compliance, Safeguarding, etc.)
7. Value of the current contract, date of commencement and date of expiry.
8. Who is responsible for ensuring the LMS and e-learning provision meets your training requirements?
9. Can you please provide your current organisational structure for the college.
I would like the above information to be provided to me via email.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after receipt, however I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your email. I have forwarded your enquiry onto the person responsible for administrating FOI requests and you should receive a reply in due course.
If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact the College reception desk on 01942 214797.
St John Rigby College
Dear Mr Sharman
Thank you for your FOI request of 29 May 2018 which has been logged and will be processed in due course.
Dear Mr Sharman
Please find attached a response to your recent FOI request and a copy of the College structure is also attached in relation to question 9.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now