Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
GB-Poole: Window Cleaning Services
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE AND IS
NOT BEING MONITORED.
IF YOU SUBMIT AN FOI REQUEST BY EMAIL TO THE TRUST, WE WILL NOT HAVE
RECEIVED IT AND WILL NOT BE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.
ALL FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUESTS NOW NEED TO BE SUBMITTED VIA THE
DORSET HEALTHCARE WEBSITE, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK.
Freedom of Information Co-ordinator
Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust
This is a repeat of the final response that we have already provided you in this case.
You emailed us with this request and then you also added the same request on to our FOI handling system, which we responded to.
We are sending this response now purely to clear the request that remains as outstanding and overdue on the whatdotheyknow website, when actually the FOI has been dealt with.
So you can ignore this message.
4-6 Nuffield Road
Freedom of Information Co-Ordinator
Medical Records, Business & Performance
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now