Who investigates the Courts when corruption in the uk and europe are involved ?

John Jones Researcher made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Judicial Conduct Investigations Office

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

Judicial Conduct Investigations Office Nid oedd gan y wybodaeth y gofynnwyd amdani.

John Jones Researcher

Dear Judicial Conduct Investigations Office,

1 a What is the process for investigating Justice corruption when Uk and european courts and police forces are involved.

1 b How many such cases in 2018 have you investigated.

2 When thousands of pounds have been defrauded a persons human rights violated incarcarated against their will or by illegal means and a persons estate sold before they die what can the public and supporters and the authorities do to save these lives and get justice for the crimes against them. ?

3 Do you have any policies or protocols on this ?

4 Would you investigate these issues if we sent them to you as it would be unfair for the courts or forces involved or can you send these issues to a higher agency.

Yours faithfully,

John Jones Researcher

JCIO General Enquiries, Judicial Conduct Investigations Office

Thank you for your email.  This an automated response.  Please do not


This email address is for general enquiries only.  We aim to reply to
enquiries within 10 working days.


We do not accept or respond to complaints sent to this email address.  If
you wish to make a complaint, please submit your complaint on our
[1]online portal.


If you have not made a complaint this way before, you will need to
register first before you can submit your complaint.  


We do not respond to requests to intervene in court cases, requests for
advice about court procedures or requests for legal advice.


We suggest seeking advice from a solicitor, law centre or the Citizens
Advice Bureau. 


Before making a complaint, please read the [2]guidance on our website
about the types of complaints we can and cannot accept.  Complaints which
are outside our statutory remit will be rejected.


Complaints about judges and coroners

Make your complaint using our [3]online portal.


Complaints about magistrates (justices of the peace)

Send your complaint to the relevant local [4]advisory committee.


Complaints about tribunal judges and members

Send your complaint to the relevant tribunal [5]president’s office.


Your personal data

You can find information about how the JCIO collects and processes
personal data in our [6]Privacy Notice



dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Webb, Kim, Judicial Conduct Investigations Office

1 Atodiad

Dear Mr Jones


Please find enclosed the MOJ’s response to your recent request dated 22
January 2019 made under the Freedom of Information Act.




Kim Webb | Senior Casework Manager | Judicial Conduct Investigations
Office | 81-82 Queens Building | Royal Courts of Justice | London | WC2A
2LL| DX44450 STRAND| 020 7073 0316 |

I am not authorised to bind the Ministry of Justice contractually, nor to
make representations or other statements which may bind the Ministry of
Justice in any way via electronic means.


dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir