Dear Liverpool City Council,
FOI Questions Request
1. When did Liverpool City Council Sell the Land known as Kingsley Place, Upper Parliament Street Previously known formally as The Caribbean Centre.
2. Who is holds the title deeds to the above said property.
3. Who is responsible for Council Tax on the above said property,
4. Are Liverpool City Council aware that the above said property is being advertised for sale by the Elliott Group.
5. Are Liverpool City Council aware that The Elliott Group are offering for sale the said property, to potential investors through their website www.elliot.co,
6. Have Liverpool City Council entered into any negotiations whatsoever with the Elliott Group for the sale of the said property.
7. As of 22 September 2017, if the above property is still owned by Liverpool City Council, why is the City Council allowing the Elliot Group to portray that it is the legal owner of the said property, to the general public.
8. Has Liverpool City Council received any offer for the said property from The Elliott Group.
9. Has Liverpool City Council received any offer for the said property from any other interested parties whatsoever.
10. In regard to the property 40-50 Percy Street Liverpool 8 and 53 -57 Upper Parliament Street Liverpool 8 when was the lawful tendering process undertaken in relation to the said properties.
11. In regard to the said properties at 40-50 Percy Street Liverpool 8 and 53-57 Upper Parliament Street Liverpool 8 who carried out the lawful tendering process.
12. In regard to the said properties at 40-50 Percy Street Liverpool 8 and 53-57 Upper Parliament Street Liverpool 8 has Liverpool City Council sold the properties leasehold or freehold.
13. In regard to the said properties at 40-50 Percy Street Liverpool 8 and 53-57 Upper Parliament Street Liverpool 8 what sale price did Liverpool City Council achieve on completion of the sale.
14. In regard to the said properties at 40-50 Percy Street Liverpool 8 and 53-57 Upper parliament Street Liverpool 8 what sale price did Liverpool City Council achieve for the sale of the leasehold.
15. For the period 2010 to 2017, how many properties either freehold or leasehold or any properties whatsoever have been sold by Liverpool City Council to The Elliott Group or associated companies or agents whatsoever.
16. Did councillor Ms Ann O'Byrne, her office or agents offer advise or help in any way whatsoever, The Elliott Group obtain the said properties.
17. How did Liverpool City Council determine that The Elliott Group should be the preferred contractor/purchaser for the said properties.
18. How did Liverpool City Council determine that the The Elliott Group were fit and proper contractors to purchase the said properties.
19. Why did Councillor Ms Ann O'Byrne refuse to make any comment when she was informed that the properties at 40-50 Percy Street Liverpool 8 would only be sold to investors in China and not to local people in Liverpool.
20. Did Liverpool City Council employees or agents offer any professional help or advice or counsel or procure The Elliott Group to obtain or seek to obtain any properties whatsoever from Liverpool City Council.
21. Do Liverpool City Council have a full and proper audit trail for any properties sold or leased to The Elliott Group.
22. Will Liverpool City Council supply for public inspection all title deed of transfer and any relevant documents whatsoever in regard to any properties sold or leased to The Elliott Group.
23. Will Liverpool City Council provide for public inspection all relevant minutes of meetings dates of meetings and any other contact between Liverpool City Council and The Elliott Group in regard to the sale or lease of any properties to The Elliott Group.
24. In regard to question 22 and 23 above will Liverpool City Council provide copies of all relevant documents requested in the above questions.
Mr li Lee
Dear Liverpool City Council,
I am still awaiting this late reply please.
Mr Li Lee
Dear Mr Lee
Please see attached response to your FOI Request as submitted to Liverpool
City Council. Our apologies for the delay, which has been necessitated in
view of the scale and extent of the questions raised in the multiple
requests you made.
Liverpool City Council
LCC auto signature (2)
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now