What companies provide general rubbish and recycling services to buildings on campus

Amelia Jones made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Queen Mary University of London

Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Queen Mary University of London,

I kindly request the companies that provide general rubbish services to the buildings on Mile End campus, and Whitechapel campus. If these are different for different buildings, please provide a list of which companies provide this service to each building.

Additionally, I would like the same information as above, for recycling provision.

Finally, can you provide information on whether all of the recycling bins on campus are sent to recycling, or if some are disposed of as general rubbish (e.g. for a landfill).

Yours faithfully,

Amelia Jones

QM FOI Enquiries, Queen Mary University of London

Dear Amelia Jones

We acknowledge receipt of your request and will respond as soon as we can.


Kaya Wiles (she/her)
Executive Officer (Academic Secretariat)

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat (ARCS) Queen Mary University of London Department W, 81 Mile End Road, London, E1 4UJ
Tel: 020 7882 3454
Email: [email address]

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

QM FOI Enquiries, Queen Mary University of London

1 Atodiad

FOI 2022/F51
Dear Amelia Jones,
Thank you for your email (2nd of 2 received 4th February).
Please see our responses on the attached.
If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may ask QMUL to conduct a
review of this decision.  To do this, please contact the College in
writing (including by fax, letter or email), describe the original
request, explain your grounds for dissatisfaction, and include an address
for correspondence.  You have 40 working days from receipt of this
communication to submit a review request.  When the review process has
been completed, if you are still dissatisfied, you may ask the Information
Commissioner to intervene. Please see [1]www.ico.org.uk for details.

Yours sincerely
Paul Smallcombe
Records & Information Compliance Manager


Visible links
1. http://www.ico.org.uk/