Dear Arts University Bournemouth,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I’d like to make a request regarding information on wellbeing services.
I’d like to request information regarding:
- The total spend on staff and student wellbeing services (or the equivalent department) during the 2018/19 academic year.
- Are student mental health services funded by the total identified above? Y/N
- If not, could you please identify which departments are responsible for student mental health support?
I’d kindly request that the information is sent digitally, in a spreadsheet format; .csv or .xls file types would be ideal.
Dear Russ Hunter
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find the
response from the Arts University Bournemouth detailed below.
Arts University Bournemouth
- The total spend on staff and student wellbeing services (or the
equivalent department) during the 2018/19 academic year. £147,589
- Are student mental health services funded by the total identified above?
- If not, could you please identify which departments are responsible for
student mental health support? N/A
Freedom of Information
[Arts University Bournemouth request email]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received this email in
error please delete it and do not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter
it. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Arts University Bournemouth.
Although Arts University Bournemouth has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the University cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now