Dear Liverpool City Council,
1. Did Mr Ged Fitzgerald give or offer any professional advice or guidance, or counsel or procure any help whatsoever in regard to buying land or obtaining any leases for either Mr Nigel Russell or Mr Peter McInnes from Liverpool City Council for the time period 2010 to date.
2. Was any professional advice or guidance sought from Mr Tony Freeman at Pinnacle Alliance in regard to Liverpool City Council projects from Mr Ged Fitzgerald.
3. Did Mr Tony Freeman seek to counsel or procure any information or advice on Liverpool City Council projects for the period 2010 to date, from Mr Ged Fitzgerald.
4. Was Mr Ged Fitzgerald known to Mr Nigel Russell in any professional capacity whatsoever
5. Was Mr Ged Fitzgerald known to Mr Nigel Russell in any personal capacity whatsoever.
6. Did Mr Ged Fitzgerald or his office or agents offer help or advice in any way or matter, whatsoever in regard to the following city centre developements
a.Alexander Terrace Hatton Garden Liverpool.
b.12 Gradwell Street Liverpool.
c. The Paper Mill Henry Street Liverpool.
d. St Joseph's student accommodation Woolton Road Childwall Liverpool.
e. The Richmond Hotel Hatton Garden Liverpool
e. 9 Rodney Street Liverpool.
7. Did Liverpool City Council employees or agents offer any professional help or advice or counsel or procure Mr Nigel Russell obtain or seek to obtain the above developments in any way or form whatsoever.
8.Did Mr Ged Fitzgerald or any employee or agent of Liverpool City Council seek to allow Mr Nigel Russell to obtain for £1,the property, 9 Rodney Street Liverpool.
9. Do Liverpool City Council have a full and proper audit trail and deed and title transfer of the above property to Mr Russell
10. Will Liverpool City Council supply for public inspection the deed and title transfer of 9 Rodney Street LIverpool to Mr Nigel Russell.
11. Was Mr Ged Fitzgerald or any employee or agent of Liverpool City Council, have any knowledge whatsoever, in regard to Ms Julie McInnes being employed by Liverpool City Council or its agents.
12. Did Mr Ged Fitzgerald or any employee or agent of Liverpool City Council ever conduct or hold meetings with Ms Julie McInnes in her capacity as the managing director or director of PHD1.
Mr Li il Lee HK Buyers member
Dear Liverpool City Council,
Will you please reply to this as if not I will ask the The Information Ombudsman to look into this, this is a matter of public interest.
Any and all dealing with Mr Russell must not be hidden by the Liverpool city council, or by any members of the council.
This information must be put out in the open as to whats being going on with the dealing of both him(Russell) and the council.
Mr Li Lee and others in Liverpool
Dear Mr Lee
Please see attached response to your FOI Request as submitted to Liverpool
City Council. Our apologies for the delay, which has been necessitated in
view of the scale and extent of the questions raised in the multiple
requests you made.
Liverpool City Council
LCC auto signature (2)
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now