Dear Oldham Borough Council,
Please would you acknowledge this request.
As of January 2011, please could you tell me:
1) How many allotment sites are there in Oldham for which the Council has access to waiting list data?
2) What is the total number of plots on these sites?
3) What is the total number of people on waiting lists for these sites?
4) Are any of these waiting lists closed to further applications?
5) How many new council allotment sites were brought into use in 2010? Please give:
a) number of new sites
b) names of new sites
c) total area of new land in hectares
d) total number of new plots
Dear Mrs Campbell
RE: Request for Information under The Freedom of Information Act 2000
I acknowledge with thanks your request for information. This request has been considered as a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request may take up to 20 working days to be processed, and has been passed onto an appropriate officer.
Please be advised that if an exemption applies to the information that you have requested, the statutory period may be exceeded in accordance with the provisions of that Act.
Should you have any queries, please contact me at [email address]
Business Support Officer
Tel: 0161 770 3307
Fax: 0161 770 3701
Please use postcode OL1 1NL for Sat Nav
Dear Glenn Dale,
Many thanks for the prompt reply and for including the contact details.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now