Dear London Universities Purchasing Consortium,
We are aware all authorities are trying to reduce costs. Please provide information on your
authorities vehicle hire/lease or contract arrangements you have.
1. What is your authorities annual cost (excluding vat) that you spend on the hiring/leasing of vehicles?
2. Does or would your authority have a requirement to hire/lease any of the following makes of vehicles?
a) Minibus - MPV 8-9 seats.
b) Vans of all sizes.
c) Refrigerated vehicles.
3. Are your hire/lease vehicles on a contract term?
4. If so, when do they expire?
5. Would an SME contract hire company (up to £30,000 per annum) be allowed to provide your authority with hire/lease vehicles.
6. If yes,which person could we contact and what would be there direct telephone line.
Southern Seaters Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry.
As LUPC is not a public authority under the legislation, LUPC is not
required to respond to FOI requests. However on this occasion I am
content to confirm the following below:
Kind regards Charlotte
LUPC Marketing Manager
LUPC, Mezzanine 2
University of London Union
Malet Street, London
Tel: 020 7863 1692
LUPC is a not-for-profit buying organisation owned by its Members, for its
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now