Dear King's College London,
We are aware all authorities are trying to reduce costs. Please provide information on your authorities vehicle hire/lease contract arrangements you have.
1. What is your authorities annual cost (excluding VAT) that you spend on the hiring/leasing of vehicles?
2. Does or would your authority have a requirement to hire/lease any of the following makes of vehicles:
a) Mini Bus/ MPV 8-9 Seats.
b) Vans of all sizes.
c) Refrigerated Vehicles.
3. Are your hire/lease vehicles on a contract term?
4. If so, when do they expire?
5. Would an SME contract hire company (up to £30,000 per annum) be allowed to provide your authority with hire/lease vehicles?
6. If yes, which person could we contact and what would be their direct telephone contact number?
Dear Mr Middleton
Please find attached the College's response to your request for
Legal Compliance Officer
Governance and Legal Affairs Management
King's College London
James Clerk Maxwell Building
57 Waterloo Road
London SE1 8WA
T: 020 7848 4260
E: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now