Southern Seaters Ltd made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys,
We are aware all authorities are trying to reduce costs. Please provide information on your authorities vehicle hire/lease contract arrangements you have.
1. What is your authorities annual cost (excluding VAT) that you spend on the hiring/leasing of vehicles?
2. Does or would your authority have a requirement to hire/lease any of the following makes of vehicles:
a) Mini Bus/ MPV 8-9 Seats.
b) Vans of all sizes.
c) Refrigerated Vehicles.
3. Are your hire/lease vehicles on a contract term?
4. If so, when do they expire?
5. Would an SME contract hire company (up to £30,000 per annum) be allowed to provide your authority with hire/lease vehicles?
6. If yes, which person could we contact and what would be their direct telephone contact number?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now