Dear Ballymena Borough Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
1. A list of vehicles owned or leased to the council. Please include; registration mark, fleet number (if used), make & model and body type.
2. Of the vehicles leased, a list of the companies from which the vehicles are leased.
3. Name, position and email address of the staff responsible for these vehicles.
4. If your refuse collection is outsourced please provide the name of the company responsible and a list of the vehicles used for this purpose including vehicle registration mark, fleet number (if used), make & model and body type.
5. A breakdown of your marketing and advertising spend.
Our Ref: FOI/1174
Emailed to: [FOI #207084 email]
Dear Sarah Burton
Re: FOI Request – Vehicle Fleet Information and Advertising & Marketing
Further to your recent request relating to the above, we respond
Please see attached document for information you have requested on the
Council’s vehicle fleet.
We do not hold information for question 5 of your request on marketing and
advertising spend, as this would be within each department’s general
If you are unhappy with this response, you have the right to seek a review
by Council. To do so, please contact Greg Dornan, Head of Policy, at
If you are still unhappy after the completion of an internal review, you
have the right to appeal to the Information Commissioner’s Office, who may
undertake an independent review of the matter.
Should you have any queries about this correspondence, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now