Dear Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust,
I would be grateful if you would provide the following information
under the FOI Act.
Regarding vascular surgery reconfiguration in your area:
1. Currently how many vascular surgeons are working at your trust, please include wte for consultants and numbers of junior doctors?
2. What on call rota do the vascular surgical consultants cover currently?
3. What catchment area do they cover?
4.Is a review planned or has one been performed regarding vascular surgery reconfiguration in your area, please provide dates of review?
5. If a review has occurred what was the outcome?
6. Will there be centralisation of services in your area?
7. If there is centralisation which will be the hub hospital, how many consultant vascular surgeons will be employed (wte), what rota will be employed and what catchment area will be covered?
I can confirm that this Trust does not undertake vascular surgery as we are a Mental Health & Social Care Trust.
If you are unhappy with the way the Trust has handled your request, you may ask for an internal review by contacting the FOI Lead at [email address]
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Fax: 01625 524 510
Information Governance Specialist & RA Agent
Lancashire Care Foundation Trust
01524 405181 or 07507 856966
0 sue[email address] or [email address]
s Victoria House, Thornton Road, Morecambe, LA4 5QG or
Sceptre Point, Sceptre Way, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6AW
PLEASE NOTE I AM ON LEAVE 24th - 27th February and 12th - 16th March 2012
Just to remind you that Information Governance Training is Mandatory for everyone who uses a PC or handles Personal Identifiable Information (PID.)
The training is not optional – if you have not received a username and password by email to access the training please contact either myself by e-mail or Michelle Brammah ([email address])
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now