Use of temporary social workers

Jim Ward made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Cheshire East Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Cheshire East Council,

I would like to request that you provide the following under the
Freedom of Information Act:

How many qualified Social Workers were working on a temporary
(Agency) basis at the Council on 8 April 2013 analysed by:

1. Children’s Services

2. Adult Services

Yours faithfully,

Jim Ward

FOI East, Cheshire East Council

Dear Mr Ward

Thank you for your email.

It will be treated as a request for information within the meaning of the Freedom of Information Act: this means that we will send you a full response within 20 working days, either supplying you with the information which you want, or explaining to you why we cannot supply it. If we need any further clarification or there is any problem we will be in touch.

In the meantime if you wish to discuss this further please contact me. It would be helpful if you could quote the log number 806327

Yours sincerely

Rose Raine
Compliance Officer
Compliance Unit
Cheshire East Council
Tel 01270 686605

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

FOI East, Cheshire East Council

Dear Mr Ward

Further to your recent request for information, I am now pleased to be able to respond as below, based on information provided to me by Adults' and Children's Services:

As of Monday 8th April the following were supplied through the Agency Corporate Contract:

6 - Agency Social Workers - Adults
14 - Agency Social Workers - Children's and Families

I hope this information will be useful to you, but if you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review under the Freedom of Information Act you should write to the Compliance Unit, Cheshire East Council, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 1HZ.

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Council. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.

Yours sincerely

Martin Johnson
Customer Relations & Compliance
Cheshire East Council

Tel: 01270 685704

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir