Dear King Edward VI College, Nuneaton,
Can you tell me.
1. How many trade union reps are there working at the college?
2. How much time do reps get for their union duties?
3. How many full time union reps are there?
4. Can you give me a copy of your handbook or any other documents you have in relation to the duties performed by union reps?
Dear Mr Hai,
Further to your Freedom of Information request received on the 24^th
January 2019, please find our responses below:
1. How many trade union reps are there working at the college? 2
2. How much time do reps get for their union duties? 1 hour per week
3. How many full time union reps are there? 1
4. Can you give me a copy of your handbook or any other documents you have
in relation to the duties performed by union reps? We don’t currently have
any documents that would answer this query.
I trust this satisfies your request fully.
Director of Systems and Innovation
' King Edward VI College - Your 6th Form Specialist
King Edward VI College
King Edward Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4BE
T: (024) 7632 8231
F: (024) 7632 6686
99% pass rate | More than 1 in 3 students achieve a grade A or B | 75% of
students go on to study at University.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential. It is intended
solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of King Edward VI College.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that there are no viruses
embedded in this email, we highly recommend that you virus scan any
attached files using your own anti-virus software.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now