Nid ydym yn gwybod a yw'r ymateb mwyaf diweddar i'r cais hwn yn cynnwys gwybodaeth neuai peidio - os chi ywJodie Chan mewngofnodwch a gadael i bawb wybod.

UK Medical School programme administrators / programme leads

We're waiting for Jodie Chan to read recent responses and update the status.

Dear Universities UK,

Please could I have a full list of contact details for your Medical School Programmes
Either programme administrators or programme leads.

Yours faithfully,

Jodie Chan

Information Centre, Universities UK

Thank you for your email.


We are receiving an increased volume of enquiries at the moment. If your
enquiry relates to the coronavirus pandemic we aim to respond to you
within three working days, sooner if we are able.


Please see below for responses to routine enquiries, if your enquiry falls
under one of these headings you will not receive an additional response
from our office.


A level results/ student admissions

Universities UK cannot provide advice on A-level results or any aspect of
student admissions. For queries regarding A levels or clearing, please
contact the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service ([1]UCAS).

International students

The UK Council for International Student Affairs ([2]UKCISA) provides
information and advice to international students, and UK students studying
abroad. The [3]British Council provides guidance for international
students. International British Council office addresses and websites can
be found on their website. Information on studying and funding is on their
Study UK site.

UK Government has confirmed that the new Graduate route will be open to
those who graduate from Summer 2021 onwards [4]Graduate route: post study

Undergraduate and postgraduate funding

Universities UK does not provide funding for students. For sources of
undergraduate funding in the UK please visit [5]Study UK.

For details of postgraduate funding in the UK:

· [6]Prospects

· [7]National Postgraduate Committee

· [8]

· [9]Scholarship search

· [10]Study London (London only)

Student complaints

Universities UK does not handle student complaints. If you would like to
make a complaint please contact the [11]Office of the Independent
Adjudicator (OIA).

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you
should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly
notify the sender and delete the message. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message which do not relate to the official business
of Universities UK shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. No contracts shall be concluded by means of this email. Neither
Universities UK nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and
it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments.
Universities UK reserves the right to access and disclose all messages
sent over its email system. Registered Office: Woburn House, 20 Tavistock
Square, London WC1H 9HQ. Registered Company in England & Wales No. 2517018
Registered Charity No. 1001127


Visible links

Information Centre, Universities UK

Dear Jodie,

Thanks for your email.

Universities UK is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. In terms of your specific enquiry this is not information that we hold.

However, our website has links to all our members- with links to websites - marketing contacts will be available on most of not all of them.

You may find more information through the Medical Schools Council: or the British Medical Association:

Kind regards,

Joe Piercy
Universities UK

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Nid ydym yn gwybod a yw'r ymateb mwyaf diweddar i'r cais hwn yn cynnwys gwybodaeth neuai peidio - os chi ywJodie Chan mewngofnodwch a gadael i bawb wybod.