Dear Civil Nuclear Police Authority,
1. What was the total budget for IT spend for 2019?
2. What proportion of the IT spend for 2019 was for software/digital projects?
3. How many software/digital projects were started in 2019?
4. How many of the software/digital projects started in 2019 were due to be put into live running (i.e. complete) in 2019? Where projects had multiple phases, I'm only interested in those phases that were due in 2019.
5. If any of the projects in question 4 ran over budget, by how much did they run over?
6. If any of the projects in question 4 were not delivered on the date originally planned, by how much did they run over? By originally planned, I mean the due date when the project was launched; if a project was rescoped and the due date changed, treat the project as running over from the original date.
7. If any of the projects in question 4 were cancelled, how many was that and what was the budget for those projects in total?
8. What proportion of your software/digital project teams track defects found? (It is enough to give an approximation, e.g. more than 80%)
9. For the projects that track defects:
a. How many defects were found?
b. How many of these were during design/development?
c. How many of these were found after development (i.e. after the project went live)?
d. Is there a correlation between the original project budget, due date, defects found in development, defects in live, project type (internal, public-facing) and budget or time overruns? (It is okay to send me just the raw data - project, budget, due date, defects, overruns and I will do the analysis)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now