Dear Civil Procedure Rule Committee,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from CPRC:
1. Is CPRC currently paying money to any trade union, either through donations or contracts?
2. Has CPRC paid any money to trade unions or held any contract with a trade union since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has CPRC given money to, or is giving money to, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving money through donations or contracts?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions, either in donations or contracts, and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does CPRC expect to give each trade union this year?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
Sent request to Civil Procedure Rule Committee again, using a new contact address.
Dear Ms Blackmann
Thank you for your request for information about the Civil Procedure Rule Committee. The Committee does not have a budget, except one for payment of travel and out of pocket expenses of its members, and therefore does not make any payments or donations. The Civil Procedure Rule Committee does not have contracts with any bodies, trade union or otherwise.
Please let me know if you require any further information.
Secretary to the Civil Procedure Rule Committee
Justice Policy Group
Ministry of Justice
Post Point 4.22
102 Petty France
London SW1H 9AJ
DX 152380 Westminster 8
Tel: 020 3334 3184
Fax: 020 3334 6457
[Civil Procedure Rule Committee request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now