Dear Civil Justice Council,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from CJC:
1. Is CJC currently paying money to any trade union, either through donations or contracts?
2. Has CJC paid any money to trade unions or held any contract with a trade union since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has CJC given money to, or is giving money to, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving money through donations or contracts?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions, either in donations or contracts, and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does CJC expect to give each trade union this year?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
Dear Ms Blackmann
Please see attached Civil Justice Council reply to your FOI dated 16th
Graham Hutchens|Systems & Finance Manager |Civil Justice Council | Room E218
| Royal Courts of Justice | Strand | London WC2A 2LL | Telephone 020 7947
7870 | [email address] |www.civiljusticecouncil.gov.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now