Dear Big Lottery Fund,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from the Big Lottery Fund:
1. Is the Big Lottery Fund currently paying money to any trade union, either through donations or contracts?
2. Has the Big Lottery Fund paid any money to trade unions or held any contract with a trade union since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has the Big Lottery Fund given money to, or is giving money to, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving money through donations or contracts?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions, either in donations or contracts, and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does the Big Lottery Fund expect to give each trade union this year?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
Dear Ms Blackmann
Please find attached our response to your FOI request.
Your reference number is FOI002-0027.
Head of Information Governance
Big Lottery Fund
Tel: 020 7211 3736
Arts Council England and Big Lottery Fund operate shared legal
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.
The contents of this message will not be in any way binding upon the Big
Lottery Fund. Opinions,
conclusions, contractual obligations and other information in this
message, in so far as they relate to the official business of the Big
must be specifically confirmed in writing by the Big Lottery Fund.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Additionally,
the information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now