Dear Homes and Communities Agency,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from the HCA:
1. Is HCA currently paying money to any trade union, either through donations or contracts?
2. Has HCA paid any money to trade unions or held any contract with a trade union since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has HCA given money to, or is giving money to, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving money through donations or contracts?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions, either in donations or contracts, and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does HCA expect to give each trade union this year?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
ENQUIRY SUBJECT: Freedom of Information request - Trade Unions
Thank you for your enquiry sent to the Homes & Communities Agency (HCA).
If you are making a request under the Freedom of Information Act, your email has been forwarded to our Information Access Officer who will send you a formal acknowledgement under separate cover. For all other enquiries a second acknowledgement will be sent shortly advising you of our standard response times and your enquiry reference number.
The Enquiries team
By virtue of The Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 all assets, liabilities and interests were transferred from Commission for the New Towns and The Urban Regeneration Agency to Homes and Communities Agency with effect from 1st December 2008.
HELP SAVE NATURAL RESOURCES BY CONSIDERING THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL
Dear Ms Blackmann
Thank you for your recent email, which requested information in pursuance
of the Freedom of Information Act.
Please find attached our response to your Request.
Information Access Officer
Homes and Communities Agency
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now