Dear Senior Salaries Review Body,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from the SSRB:
1. Is the SSRB currently paying money to any trade union, either through donations or contracts?
2. Has the SSRB paid any money to trade unions or held any contract with a trade union since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has the SSRB given money to, or is giving money to, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving money through donations or contracts?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions, either in donations or contracts, and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does the SSRB expect to give each trade union this year?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
[Senior Salaries Review Body request email]
Sent request to Senior Salaries Review Body again, using a new contact address.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now