Dear Local Government Ombudsmen,
The advert for Redmond's replacement states "This high profile role demands...the highest standards of integrity..."
1. Did this apply whilst Redmond was in the role?
2. Who will select Redmond's replacement?
3. How will those people judge that Redmond's replacement has "the highest standards of integrity..."?
4. How will it be made sure that, once in post, Redmond's replacement adheres to "the highest standards of integrity..."
5. Why does it appear that there was no system at all in place to try to ensure that Redmond adhered to "the highest standards of integrity..."?
6. Will the system be left as is, i.e. will nothing be learnt from Redmond's "standards", or are changes proposed to the CLAE's expenses system?
Dear Mr Ford
I attach a letter in response to the request below.
Communications & Records Manager | DL: 020 7217 4734 |
Local Government Ombudsman's office | 10th Floor |
Millbank Tower | Millbank | London | SW1P 4QP |
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now