Dear Blackpool Sixth Form College,
Please could you provide me with the following information :
- Temporary agency spend in the last 12 months for non academic agency staff.
- Which agencies that you used in the last 12 months
- Do you recruit via PSL, Master Vendor or Vendor Neutral Managed Solution
- do you have an internal talent pool of staff
Please see details below from your request, details in red.
- Temporary agency spend in the last 12 months for non academic agency
- Which agencies that you used in the last 12 months. We consider this to
be commercially sensitive information.
- Do you recruit via PSL, Master Vendor or Vendor Neutral Managed
- do you have an internal talent pool of staff. No
Curtis Jackson (Assoc CIPD)
Human Resources Advisor
The Blackpool Sixth Form College
email: [email address]
telephone: 01253 394911
Legal Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual named. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return email then delete it from your system. You must not
disclose copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its
contents in any way. Please be advised that emails may be disclosed under
the Freedom of Information Act (unless legal exemptions apply). The
confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. The
Blackpool Sixth Form College makes no representations as regards the
absence of viruses in attachments to this email.
Follow us for all the latest Blackpool Sixth HR news
T: 01253 394911
Blackpool Sixth, Blackpool Old Road, Blackpool, FY3 7LR
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be free of errors or
viruses. It is your responsibility to scan emails and attachments for
viruses before opening them.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of The Blackpool Sixth Form College.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now