Dear Tees Valley Combined Authority,
In respect of the procurement process advertised on 30 May 2021 (https://www.government-online.net/tees-v...) please could you send:
1. The social value response of each successful firm, so we can monitor whether they deliver on their commitments.
2. A list of activities which the appointed law firms have already delivered in respect of their social value commitments.
3. The scores for each of the successful bidders.
4. The names of the individuals involved in scoring the bids.
5. copies of any emails which were sent by the individuals involved in scoring the bids which mentioned the tender process dated between 1 March 2021 and 10 June 2021.
6. gifts and hospitality declarations from each person involved in the scoring of bids;
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now