Technology Enabled Care Solutions
[Name Removed] (Ataliwyd y cyfrif) made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to South Lanarkshire Health and Social Care Partnership as part of a batch sent to 31 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear South Lanarkshire Health and Social Care Partnership,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
I would be grateful if you could provide the following information related to Technology Enabled Care services:
1. Total number of Memrabel devices provided to service users.
2. Total number of Pivotell devices provided to service users.
3. Assessment used to assess for technology enabled care devices.
4. List of technology enabled care solutions currently funded by the council
4. Average wait for assessment for technology enabled care solutions.
5. Average wait for social care assessment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any clarification.
[Name removed] [Name removed]
Dear Mr [Name removed]
Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Request for Information
Thank you for your request for information, received on 21 February 2019.
We are dealing with your request. We will issue a full response as soon as possible, but no later than 21 March 2019. If you have requested that we respond to you by mail, please allow time for postage.
Administration Officer - Directorate
South Lanarkshire Health and Social Care Partnership
Almada Street, Hamilton, ML3 0AA
Tel No: 01698 454362
Fax No: 01698 453784
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now