The Coseley School
off Ivyhouse Lane
Dear Ms Weston-Jones
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please send me:
1. How many full time teachers are employed at the school from Jan2014 until Jan 2015?
2. How many of these are temp posts?
3. How many temps have come and gone from Jan 2014 until Jan 2015?
4. How many have full time and partime staff have left from Jan 2014 until Jan 2015?
5. How many of these staff have been replaced?
6. How many teachers should the school have as a bare minimum?
7. How many are teachers are being used to teach subjects they did not train in?
I would like the above information to be provided to me as Electronic copies to the above email address.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
If the release of any of this information is prohibited on the grounds of breach of confidence, I ask that you supply me with copies of the confidentiality agreement and remind you that information should not be treated as confidential if such an agreement has not been signed.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now