Adelzisa Angela Tavares sanha

Dear HM Revenue and Customs,

I need a letter with my social security number so I can open an account loses the letter that had this number as I am working I receive my salary in a private online account urgently .Thank you
Yours faithfully,

Adelzisa Angela Tavares sanha

Cyllid a Thollau Ei Mawrhydi

Dear Adelzisa Angela Tavares sanha

Unfortunately, the Freedom of Information Team cannot deal with the matter you raise because we only deal with Requests made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. This will be for information like statistics or guidlelines>

The Government website has a page showing how to contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).  I give the web address below.

or for National Insurance matters:

Kind Regards

HM Revenue and Customs
Freedom of Information Team

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir