Lou Keeley made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
I am seeking the feedback from suitably qualified NHS professionals regarding the above service.
I would very much appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete this questionnaire.
1. Provide or attach your policy regarding one to one/specialling/bedwatch/enhanced Care services at your Trust.?
2. Does the current system fulfil the requirements of the policy?
3. Do you currently outsource any 1-1 care for patients displaying challenging behaviours or have to rely on backfilling or security? Please state your current arrangements.
4. If out-sourced which department or individuals would be responsible for deciding to call additional staff onto site?
4.b. Which department would be responsible for arranging the contract with the service provider?
5. How often does the Trust require assistance with patients displaying challenging behaviours?
6. What is the current average monthly spend on these services (last 3 months)?
7. What specific training do staff providing these services receive?
8. Who is the Trust Lead for these services, please provide contact details.
Thank you for your email. I can confirm we are now processing your FOI request as requested.
Please note we have given this FOI a reference number of #1020
The deadline for this request is the 7 February 2018.
With kind regards
(PA to Chairman and Associate Director of Governance & Company Secretary)
Direct Dial: 0121 685 4006
Please find attached the appropriate response to your freedom of information query.
Membership & Fundraising Officer
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
External: 0121 685 4379 | Internal: 55608
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | ROH Charity | JustGiving
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now