Dear Swansea Council,
1. Do you currently have your own "In House" Service, preferred
suppliers list or master vendor contract in place for your Supervised Contact Service for children in care?
2. If you have a contract in place, when will this be due for
renewal and what is your process for announcing, advertising and
applying for this opportunity?
3. If you have your own "In House" Service, do you ever spot
purchase to support this service and would the service ever be put
out for tender?
4. Do you have any intention to review the existing provisions in place for your Supervised Contact Service?
5. What is the council's annual spend on outsourced agencies for
supervised contact for 2015 - 2016 and 2016 - 2017?
6. What is the name and contact details for the procurement and
placement officer who is responsible for this service?
Thank you so much in advance for your co-operation
Dear Ms Allen
Please find attached our response to your recent Freedom of Information
cid:image001.png@01D33DCF.71D140E0 Alex Owen
Uned Llywodraethu Gwybodaeth
Information Governance Unit
( 07976 658614
* [email address]
2. mailto:[email address]