Subject Access and Freedom of Information Requests
Will Minto made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Health and Social Care Trust as part of a batch sent to 13 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Health and Social Care Trust,
I would like to request the following information related to Subject Access Requests:
1. How many Subject Access Requests (SAR) were received from 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017?
2. How many Subject Access Requests (SAR) were received from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018?
3. How many Freedom of Information requests were received from 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017?
4. How many Freedom of Information requests were received from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018?
5. What database or systems do you use to log and manage Freedom of Information Requests and Subject Access Requests?
NIAS REF: AD/IG/01(2)/182
Good Morning Mr Minto
Thank you for the email below and I would confirm receipt of same. All Subject Access Requests and Freedom of Information requests processing compliance are already in the public domain and reported via Trust Board meetings.
The information is on the Trust's website at http://www.niamb.co.uk/ and then go to About Us, Corporate Information, Trust Board papers. If you go to the date closest to after April XXX end of year reports will be evident. If you search in the Board Paper under Freedom of Information, Subject Access - this will take you to the relevant section of the report.
This will provide the answers for Question 1-4 below.
In relation to Question 5, the Trust used an in-house built Microsoft Access Database to log, record and monitor FOI and Subject Access Requests.
I hope this information fully assists you
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now