Dear Gravesham Borough Council,
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the council (under 4tonne GVW) including make and model
2. (if leased) Lease start & end date (month and year would suffice)
3. (If owned) Year purchased & when the council are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers
4. Does the council carry out street cleansing duties in-house or is this contracted out?
5. (If contracted out) who is the contractor responsible for street cleansing duties?
6. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing within the council
Thank you for contacting Gravesham Borough Council.
Please note that we have a Shared Information Governance Team between
Gravesham Borough Council and Medway Council with effect from 1st April
2018. Your email has been forwarded on to the Shared Information
This is an automated response to acknowledge your email has been received.
If this is an initial request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, you
can expect to receive a response within 20 working days.
If your email relates to a current request for information, your email
will be forwarded to the relevant case officer.
Should your email be because you are dissatisfied with the way we have
processed your request the Council has an internal review process and your
email will be forwarded to the Information Governance section for review,
you should receive a response within 20 working days.
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to appeal to the Information
Commissioners' Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk/concerns
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now