Dear Nottinghamshire County Council,
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the council (under 4tonne GVW) including make and model
2. (if leased) Lease start & end date (month and year would suffice)
3. (If owned) Year purchased & when the council are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers
4. Does the council carry out street cleansing duties in-house or is this contracted out?
5. (If contracted out) who is the contractor responsible for street cleansing duties?
6. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing within the council
I look forward to receiving your response.
Request for Information: Ref : NCC-050784-21
Thank you for your request for information relating to street cleansing fleet.
Nottinghamshire County Council does not have responsibility for street cleansing fleet and, therefore, we do not hold this information.
The district and borough councils and the city council will hold this information. You may have contacted these councils already in connection with your request, but if not, their contact details are below:
Ashfield District Council: [email address]
Bassetlaw District Council: [email address]
Broxtowe Borough Council: [email address]
Gedling Borough Council: [email address]
Mansfield District Council: [email address]
Newark & Sherwood District: [email address]
Rushcliffe Borough Council: [email address]
Nottingham City Council: [email address]
I hope this is helpful.
Freedom of Information Act Team
Chief Executives Department | Nottinghamshire County Council
C 0115 9772788
Make it EASY Make it QUICK Make it HAPPEN
Follow us on: Twitter & Facebook
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now