Dear Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council,
Here at Civic Voice we are campaigning to put public participation at the heart of the planning system. With this in mind:
- Can you confirm as to whether your local authority has a Statement of Community Involvement?
- Can you confirm when the authority published the Statement of Community Involvement?
- When is your next expected consultation/update?
- Do you have a publicly available link to the SCI?
- Is the local Civic Society or Civic Trust identified by the local planning authority as a Consultee (whether Statutory or Non-Statutory) in the Planning System within the Statement of Community Involvement?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now