Dear HM Revenue and Customs,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information for HM Revenue and Customs:
• Please confirm whether you use recruitment agencies to support in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff?
• If yes to the above question, please can you confirm the agency spend on recruitment for the last 12 months? Please could this be split out between temporary and permanent recruitment.
• Please can you confirm the title/model of any recruitment contracts you have in place? (e.g. PSL, MSP, RPO,).
• Please confirm if you use any frameworks for recruitment? (e.g. Crown Commercial Service)
• If any frameworks have been used, please provide details of any agreements/direct awards made in the past 12 months?
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for temporary recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant temporary recruitment suppliers.
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for permanent recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant permanent recruitment suppliers.
• Please confirm the categories of staff you recruit for?
Our ref: FOI2020/00138
Dear Kona Herkanaidu,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Acknowledgement
Thank you for your communication of 22nd January which has been passed to
HMRC's Freedom of Information Team.
We have allocated the above reference which you should quote if you need
to contact us.
The Team will arrange for a reply to be sent to you which will either
comply with HMRC's obligations under Freedom of Information Act or, if we
think it's an enquiry that we don't need to address under the terms of the
Act, let you know why. If it is the latter we will, if possible, pass it
on to a more appropriate part of the Department for answer.
HMRC Freedom of Information Act Team
Dear Kona Herkanaidu,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 22nd
HMRC Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now