Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I would like to know the following information, and I hope you can assist me.
1) How many members of staff are employed by the BBC in the United Kingdom
2) How many BBC staff are paid in excess of £22,636 p.a. (The average starting salary for a junior doctor).
3) How many BBC staff are paid in excess of £74,504 p.a. (The starting salary of a hospital consultant)
4) How many BBC staff hold university degrees.
5) How many BBC staff hold post graduate qualifications, such as MBA, Phd etcetera.
6) How many BBC staff are paid in excess of £100,000 p.a. (The salary of a Brigadier in the Army, in command of approximately 5000 people).
Dear Jim Fulton
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 21 September 2015. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20151590.
The Information Policy & Compliance Team
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 B6, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882
Dear Mr Fulton
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Workplace and Information Rights
BC2 A4, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7T
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now