Dear Borders College,
1. Under Freedom of Information Scotland, I wish to receive the following information within 20 working days:
2. Since lockdown until 19 June 2020, can you please provide details of the number of staff who have accessed the college buildings or otherwise travelled on college business? Can you please break this down into dates, roles, FTE numbers, duration in hours/minutes, reason for attendance and also indicate whether this was on a voluntary basis or for reasons connected with their substantive roles?
3. Please advise whether there was prior consultation with Trade Unions before staff entered the building or travelled on college business? If not, please indicate your reasons.
4. Were Trade Unions involved in the drafting/agreement of risk assessments prior to staff accessing the buildings and did staff have sight of these prior to entry?
5. Did any staff members have to travel more than five miles in order to attend work under these circumstances? If so, how many?
6. Did any staff have to use public transport to attend work under these circumstances? If so, how many?
7. Was the decision to have staff attend work equality impact assessed? If not, why not?
Dear Mr Gallacher
Please find attached response to your FOI request of 19 June,
PA to the Principal, Chair and Board Secretary
Borders College, Scottish Borders Campus, Galashiels TD1 3HE
Telephone: 01896 662526
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disclose, distribute or copy the contents of this email. Please notify the
sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. No warranty is given that this email is free
of viruses. The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise
stated, those of the author and not those of Borders College or its
Borders College is a charity registered in Scotland number SC021180.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now