Dear Nottingham City Council,
Can you please provide me with the following information regarding
Special guardianship financial support and assessment.
1) Does the council follow the DfE method
of assessing Special guardianship allowance. If not please provide
information as to the method used.
2) What is the maximum payment for a child.
a) Pre school age
b) Primary school age
c) Secondary school age
d) Over 16
3) Is the maximum payment based on recommended core foster care
rates. If not what is the maximum payment based on.
4) Does special guardianship rise each year in line with the
increase in core fostering rates.
5) Is the financial assessment where children were previously LAC
different to the financial assessment for children who were not
6) What deductions, if any, are made from Special guardianship
allowance, ie, Child benefit, Child tax credit.
7) If a carer is in receipt of Income support are any deductions
made from Special Guardianship allowance, ie, Child Benefit, Child
8) Are Special guardianship allowances time limited. If so how long for.
9) How many special guardians in the authority are currently being financially supported
10) How many Child arrangement orders are currently being financially supported
11) How many friends and family, (connected persons) foster carers are in the authority.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR ENQUIRY
Dear Cassie Felton ,
Nottingham City Council acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Your enquiry has been given the reference number IG/12236. A case officer
will be assigned to your request and you will receive a response in due
Please note that;
For requests that fall under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 you should expect a response
within 20 working days commencing the next working day following receipt
of your enquiry.
For requests that fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 (requests for
personal information) you will receive a response within 40 calendar days
of the Authority receiving everything we reasonably require from you.
Where requests for personal information are received and involve large
amounts of information or complex materials, an officer will contact you
to further discuss your case.
Further information about the handling of your request can be found on our
Information Management Services
FOI and EIR Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8764376
Data Protection Subject Access Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8763855
Nottingham City Council
NG3 2NG This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on
web-page: http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message
has been scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
Please find attached the response to your request for information
submitted to Nottingham City Council.
Freedom of Information Team
Information Compliance | Legal and Governance
Nottingham City Council | Loxley House | Station Street | Nottingham | NG2
Direct Line: 0115 876 4376
Website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk |Open Data:
Please consider the environment before printing this email
This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page:
http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message has been
scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now