Sorn vehicle

Sean made this Freedom of Information request to Asiantaeth Trwyddedu Gyrwyr a Cherbydau

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency,

I was issued an untaxed vehicle sticker on my vehicle M608BLT. I had declared my vehicle sorn but my car was parked outside my house on the road. What will happen now ? I did not realise I could not leave it parked outside my house. There is a residential car park across the road from my house, will I be ok to leave my car there ? Is this legal ?

Yours faithfully,


FOI FOI, Asiantaeth Trwyddedu Gyrwyr a Cherbydau

This e-mail address is for Freedom of Information requests only.

Please use the following link to send your enquiry to the appropriate department

Yours sincerely,

David A Morgan
Freedom of Information Team
Data Sharing & Protection Group | Strategy, Policy and Communications Group | D16 | DVLA | Swansea | SA6 7JL
Twitter: @dvlagovuk

Vehicle tax or SORN can’t be passed on when a vehicle changes hands.
Ni all treth cerbyd na HOS gael eu trosglwyddo pan fydd cerbyd yn newid dwylo.
Find out more at/Cael gwybod mwy ar:

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir