Dear North East Lincolnshire Council,
I would like to request the below information in line with the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000. The definitions in this request relate to the Local Authority Social Services Act 1970, in particular when referring to the Director of Adult Social Services or their senior management board (the board)
• The number of Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board Members
• The number that has a social work qualification and are currently registered with the HCPC
• Whether the Director of Adult Social Services has a social work qualification and is currently registered with the HCPC
• Is The Principal Social Worker a board member
• The gender split of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
• The ethnicity split as defined by UK Census categories of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
Dear Mr Harvey
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, our
Under section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act North East Lincolnshire
Council does not hold the information you have requested.
North East Lincolnshire Council’s Adult Social Care provision merged with
the Primary Care Trust in September 2007 to form the North East
Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus (now North East Lincolnshire Clinical
Commissioning Group). After checking with services within the Council we
are able to confirm we do not hold the information to answer your query.
We would suggest you contact the North East Lincolnshire Clinical
Commissioning Group directly for this information, their contact details
can be found on the website below.
Further information about how we will deal with your Freedom of
Information requests is available on our website at:
Please feel free to contact me if you require any further details.
If you believe that your request for information has not been handled in
accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, you have the right to
request an internal review by the Council. Please be clear about which
elements of the Council’s response or handling of the request you are
unhappy with, and would like the Council to address during the internal
review process. If following this you are still dissatisfied you may
contact the Office of the Information Commissioner. If you wish to request
an internal review, please contact me and I will make the necessary
Yours sincerely on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council