Shared Care Records under the new ICS / ICB System
The Citizens made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group as part of a batch sent to 64 authorities
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group,
I'm writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to ask that you please disclose to me details of the shared care records created under your ICB (I'm aware that as this is a transitional process, that in some instances trusts or CCGs have been copied into this Email, as it's not entirely clear the status of establishment of all, hence my reason for doing so.
1. how many of the ICS/ICBs are created already, and operational / is yours
2. How many / has yours created shared care records?
3. Who were the systems that these records sit on created by, as in which third party software provider (for instance, Graphnet)
4. Who creates the Shared Care Records themselves, ie GPs, Hospitals, Social Care Providers (if so, please name them for your area).
5. Who, outside of the NHS has access to them? For instance; DwP, Immigration, Local Councils, GPs, the local Police, Social Care, or private health providers (if so, this last question is in two parts - firstly a confirmation or denial that this is or is not the case - then a list of the private providers you work with please).
6. How do people opt out of this if they want to?
7. How have people been told they can opt out, as in, by Email, Phone, leaflet in local GP surgery. and what % of people that your ICB (or relevant body) covered have been informed directly about this restructuring or their records, and to stress, how have they been most importantly - please list any and all initiatives for this.
8. How many opt outs have their been?
9. Is awareness for the ShCRs being done at any point on a national level, or as stated above, purely through brochures inside local clinics - please explain any national drive there is to inform people of this new set of decisions, and what the response has been to it (ie both the methods people have responded by, and amount of people who have responded)
Please see our response to your Freedom of Information request attached.
Freedom of Information Team
NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group
Our shared Values
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and
do no represent the views of NHS North Cumbria CCG unless otherwise
explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject
to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the
information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this
email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. NHS North Cumbria CCG accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this
email, so although virus checked before transmission, the recipient should
also check for the presence of viruses.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now