Semi Independent Living

Mae'r ymateb i'r cais hwn yn hwyr iawn. Yn ôl y gyfraith, ym mhob amgylchiad, dylai West Lancashire District Council fod wedi ymateb erbyn hyn. (manylion). Gallwch gwyno drwy yn gofyn am adolygiad mewnol.

Dear West Lancashire District Council,

We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:

1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?

Thanks in advance,

Lewis Jones

Freedom Of Information,

This message is to acknowledge receipt of your communication. If your
request is a valid request for information under the terms of the Freedom
of Information Act 2000 it will be answered promptly and within 20 working


West Lancashire Borough Council as the Data Controller take the security
of your personal data seriously.  We will only use the personal
information you give us for the purposes of providing an answer to your
freedom of information request.  For further information


dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Cleary, Alice,

Dear Lewis,


Freedom of Information Act 2000 – Request for Information.


Further to your request for information from the Council, please find
below the Council's response, highlighted red.


I trust this is helpful.  If however, you are dissatisfied with the
handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal
review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of
the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be
addressed to:  Jacqui Sinnott-Lacey, Director Housing & Inclusion, Elson
House, 49-51 Westgate, Sandy Lane Centre, Skelmersdale, West Lancashire,
WN8 8LP.


Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future


If you are not content with the outcome of an internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9


Yours sincerely



Alice Cleary

Partnership and Performance Assistant

West Lancashire Borough Council



Tel: 01695 585380

West Lancashire Borough Council,

Elson House, 49-51 Westgate,

Sandy Lane Centre, Skelmersdale,





Think before you print – save energy, paper and ink.


Notice: How we handle your data


West Lancashire Borough Council takes your privacy very seriously and will
keep your personal data secure at all times. We will only use your
personal data for the purpose for which it was provided and ensure that it
is destroyed when no longer required. For further information about your
privacy, please see our [2]website If you would like to discuss your
privacy in more detail, you can contact the Officer whose details are
above this notice.



This request relates to Lancashire County Council so you will need to
contact [3][email address].


dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir