Dear Salford City Council,
We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:
1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?
Thanks in advance,
Dear Mr Jones
Plese find your Freedom of Information response attached.
Principal Information Governance Officer
Salford City Council
E [email address]
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this communication/message from [email address] sent on Tue Jul 23 11:42:21 2019 is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) [FOI #583641 email]
Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
As a public body, Salford City Council may be required to disclose this email [or any response to it] under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.
Please immediately contact the sender, [email address] if you have received this message in error.
For the full disclaimer please access https://www.salford.gov.uk/e-mail. Thank you.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now